Fashion for a smooth female body appeared a long time ago. So far, the number of ways to get rid of unwanted vegetation on the body is enormous; any girl will find something suitable. Hair removal can be done not only in a professional way; there are many options for dealing with them at home.
To remove unwanted plants on the body, there are several ways at home:
2. Use thread.
3. Use of chemical composition.
5. Disposal of sugar paste (sugaring).
6. Use phytosmoly.
7. Use of an electric depilator.
8. The use of laser depilation.
9. Use of Epilage’s compositions.
PROS AND CONS OF HOME HAIR REMOVAL
Hair removal home remedies have pros and cons—every good deed in its way.
1. Shave. This method is the simplest and cheapest. To use it, you need to shave and shave foam. The disadvantages of fast shaving will appear new hair and grow very intense and rough itching.
2. Hair removal using silk thread allows you to make them thinner and weaker, but the procedure takes a long time, contributing to the appearance of irritation and hair growth.
3. Means for hair removal with chemicals can save you from excessive phoenix condition, but not for the long term. As a rule, as a result of missing a maximum of one week to the exact composition is often the cause of allergies; it is not recommended to apply them on delicate skin to avoid damaging it.
4. Means for hair removal in wax or strip wax are prevalent today. The quality of this type of hair removal is a long-lasting effect (up to 3 weeks), and the hair becomes thinner, soft, and rare increase. For medicated wax hair removal, it is desirable to buy additional equipment in the form of removal. This will save from spoiled dishes and sticky residue on the work surface. The disadvantage of the procedure is that it is inconvenient and painful. Not every girl will be able to carry out the manipulation on their own. Some areas of the body can be simply unaffordable.
5. Shugaring represents removal using sugar paste. This method is not very expensive, so its popularity is increasing. To carry out hair removal has just warmed the body of the sugar composition, then it is uniformly applied to the skin and damaged along with the hated hair. After the procedure, the hair becomes softer and thinner, and eventually, its density decreases. Another positive quality of this tool for hair removal is minimal pain. Due to the effect of open hot paste pores, removal is more accessible, and sugar helps eradicate the affected areas of the body.
6. Phytopitch in similar quality and Sugaring results.
7. Such a way for hair removal appliance is trendy for home use. The device is easy to use, and the procedure does not take much time. The essence of this process is the hair is pulled out, its growth slows down, and its thickness is somewhat reduced. The disadvantage of epilators is a painful process and a high probability of hair growing.
8. Laser treatment has long been a staple of salons, but today in stores and shops, professional equipment installation can be purchased for home use. Their disadvantages are smaller than internal power and thus efficiency. Most of the lasers aim to remove black and coarse hair. With light installation, even professionals face severe.
9. A relatively new method of hair removal is the composition «Epilogue.» Plus, the use of this tool for hair removal is not painful, and it is a paste of natural composition. «Epilogue» contains ingredients in the design, such as anthracite coal, menthol, turmeric, peppermint oil, and aloe vera oil. Such content can effectively fight irritating plants on the body and care for the skin. Means for hair removal «Epilogue» do not cause pain, and hair removal is quick and without additives. It is uniformly applied to the skin, then quickly torn off along with the hair.
HOUSE REVOCATION RATING
Hair removal at home should consist of the following stages:
1. Skin preparation.
2. Selection of depilation process and method.
3. Selection of appropriate lotion.
4. Carry out the procedure.
5. The use of antiseptic compositions and ways to slow down hair growth.
PROCEDURE PREPARATION PHASE
Before the procedure, it is necessary to prepare the skin perfectly. Removes dirt and oil from the skin. To do this, it is best to use a professional cleaner. A great selection of these lotions can be found in specialty stores. Before using the new tools, it is recommended to test the skin’s reaction to the new composition. To do this, place it on a small skin area for a while. Her rash does not appear; you can use a lotion if the skin is red.
CHOOSING METHODS AND MEANS FOR WITHDRAWAL
Analyze the pros and cons of different hair removal methods, and evaluate sensitivity, health status, and desired results. Based on all the above items, you choose the appropriate option means for hair removal at home.
PERFORM HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENTS AT HOME
follow simple rules to achieve good results:
1. Strictly adhere to the detailed recommendations of the product manufacturer. Just observing all the safety rules will allow you to achieve the desired results without compromising beauty and skin health.
2. Never use warlike preparations with delicate skin areas (eyes, mucous membranes).
3. To reduce the sensitivity of the abortion procedure is recommended in the middle of the menstrual cycle. During this period, the sensitivity decreases, so the risk of getting a negative impression is minimal.
4. If you are still experiencing a sensation of pain, you will help with pain medication tablets or lidocaine ointment. Attach the treated zone with ice or a cold towel to reduce pain after the procedure. This will help remove the unpleasant burning sensation and soothe the skin.
The procedure’s final stage should be applying an antiseptic composition. In specialty stores, you can choose a tool not only with the same effect but also slows down hair growth. It is perfect and a cure for hair growth after depilation. It is used, as a rule, once every few days.
Therefore, choosing the appropriate hair removal method is not difficult if you know its pros and cons. Each of these methods is good in its way.