One of the significant problems with the back is low back pain. It is impossible not to suffer from lower back pain at any point in human life. Lower back pain is the second most common cause of pain in people over forty.
What is the reason?
Just as a fever is a disease, lower back pain is a symptom of something, but it is not a personal disease! There are many causes for this pain. Problems with the bones, muscles, tendons and intervertebral discs of the spine are the primary causes.
Sometimes lower back pain can be caused by problems with the stomach. For example, those with kidney and bladder stones may have lower back pain and go to the front abdomen. Pain in the lower back is first seen in women with bleaching problems. Typically, 90 percent of lower back pain is due to a spinal problem. The remaining 10 percent may be related to the abdomen.
Sitting on the couch, constantly sitting in front of the computer for work, traveling long distances in a two-wheeler every day, frequent road trips, lifting too much weight, lack of exercise, malnutrition, slipping on the ground, and jumping from high places. Sudden onset of pain in the lower back due to increased pressure on the spinal cord due to obesity.
Lower back pain can also be caused by osteomyelitis, ankylosing spondylitis, and tuberculosis. This pain can be caused by a fracture caused by a car accident or an accident while playing. Some people have spinal canal stenosis at birth. They develop back pain at an early age. This pain can also be due to a tumor or cancer in the spine. Back pain can also be caused by pregnancy, accidental injuries, muscle cramps, tendon pain, stress, or dehydration.
This pain can be annoying even with age. Because? Aging problems occur in the capillaries between the bones. Let me give you an example. If you throw the newly bought ball, it will rise well. Over time, the duration of the ball will decrease.
Similarly, as you age, the fluid supply to the interval decreases, and so does the function of the cushion. Shock absorption decreases. Thus causing lower back pain in old age.
Calcium is essential for bone strength and health. Calcium levels decrease with age, and bone becomes thinner. This is called ‘osteoporosis.’ It can cause lower back pain.
What is Sciatica?
There are many causes of back pain, but there are only two underlying causes: a herniated disc. Next, there is swelling in the joints behind the spine. As a result, the spine narrows. Thus, the spinal nerves contract. The blood vessels around it constrict, and blood flow slows down, preventing nerves from functioning properly, and causing pain. Usually, the sciatic nerve in the foot is affected. Hence the name ‘Sayaka.’
Initially, this pain sometimes occurs in the lower back. Most people think of this as back pain and do not treat it. One day, the pain suddenly worsens and spreads in the form of ‘repair’ as if an electric current flows through the thigh or back of the leg. This pain decreases during bed and sleep and increases while walking. Leg cramps can cause sleep loss. Loss of sensation in the leg. Feeling emotional ‘out of gas.’ Difficulty bending backward or forwards. The pain is severe when you sneeze a lot or urinate/have a bowel movement.
Examination and treatment
Because there are many causes of back pain, x-rays, CT, or MRI may be done. It is essential to get tests, blood tests, and treatment to determine the cause. Pain relievers and muscle relaxants/injections may help with back pain that is initially caused by fluid removal. You are more likely to recover from physical therapy if you wear a waist belt and get at least three weeks of complete rest.
If the pain lasts for several weeks and you cannot walk or stand. If your feet are numb, you may need surgery. Lumbar endoscopic discectomy (lumbar endoscopic discectomy) is a modern type of surgery that removes pressure on the spinal nerves and relieves back pain and sprains.
To prevent back pain.
- When working in the office, you should sit with your back straight and work. When sitting in a chair for a long time, you can keep a small pillow for your lower back.
- Koon should walk upright without falling.
- When working in a uniform position, change the body’s position from time to time.
- Do not sit in the same position for hours following any work. I need a little rest in the middle of work.
- Change the position of the legs even while sitting.
- Doing something like exercise, walking, jogging, swimming, cycling, and yoga from an early age can help prevent back pain.
Phosphoric acid can be added to aerated beverages, soft drinks, soft drinks, coke drinks, and processed foods. This will prevent the intestines from absorbing calcium. Thus the bones become weak at a young age. Therefore, these drinks should not be consumed.
Milk, egg whites, soy, and lentils are high in calcium and protein to strengthen bones and muscles. Include more foods like chickpeas in your diet.
- People with back pain should not sleep on a rope bed. It would help if you lay down on the right mattress. You can lie down with a pillow between your legs with the legs slightly bent.
- Do not lift the excess weight. If you have to lift like that, you should bend your knees forward and lift without bending your hips while lifting weights. It is even better to carry the load on the chest.
- The back should not bend too much. Do not return abruptly.
- Instead of bending and cleaning the floor, it is better to clean it while standing with a long broom.
- It is better to use a western toilet instead of another country’s toilet.
Do not wear high heels.
- Applying hot compresses and massaging the back without consulting a doctor is equivalent to buying a contraceptive.
- Two-wheelers should avoid going on rough roads.
- When driving a four-wheeler, sit upright near the steering wheel.
- Already, people with back pain are better off sitting in the middle seat when traveling by bus.
- Exercise your back daily to strengthen your muscles.
- Avoid becoming obese.
- Do not smoke. Do not drink alcohol. Do not take the drug pill.
- People with back pain should not play sports such as jumping, tennis, feather ball, or basketball.
- Avoid stress.